Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

and the Hop Across the Pond

I am so completely frustrated right now...

On Friday I'm leaving for London. Something I've wanted to do for most of my life. I'm going with my school for an 8 day study abroad trip. On Sunday, we had our meeting about the trip. Five days before we leave for an 8 day overseas trip, we have our meeting. I now know everything I should be planning and packing--however, I have one day to do it (since school takes up the rest of the week). So Thursday is jam packed with shopping and preparation. Kind of annoying, but not really the end of the world.

So yesterday I came home from school. I cut Jacob's hair at my apartment, and then my throat started to hurt. I made myself some mac and cheese and then my stomach started to hurt. I sat down to watch Buffy with Jacob and then my head started to hurt. I went to lay down in my bed and my nose got all stuffy.

Am I really sick? Now? I'm supposed to have school all day today and tomorrow, then Thursday is my big shopping day with not a minute of rest, and Friday I leave. How on earth am I supposed to get well before Friday if I'm always moving?

So right now I'm at home trying to get some rest. I'm going to go to school at 4 ish because my grandma and Robin are coming in for haircuts, and they've been planning to so I don't want to disappoint them. I don't think I'm going to go to school at all tomorrow. But then I'll be really behind on hours. So I need to talk to someone about making up hours and stuff. Also, I'm like knee deep in parking tickets from God knows what--I'm so effing sick of the damn parking place. Hopefully taking the bus will make things different.

I feel like I have to much to think about right now. I know that as soon as I'm on the plane on Friday, I'll be fine. I'll be packed. I'll be well. I'll be prepared. But right now I'm freaking out in a huge way.

Buh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a Starbucks barista, and I like adventures.

Followers